Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rose

                                       When i was in class 2 then one day I went to a agricultultural fair with my mother.there I had seen  8 colors roses.Then I thought,"how it is possible".                                                                          Hi,everybody.....
I am Aparajita.Among all the flowers,rose is my favourate.Rose attracts me all the time.whenever I see rose tree or gardens,I take pictures of rose with my camera mobile. This is my second blog and in this blog I have tried to provide some information on rose.Here I added some pictures of my camera but I have taken some pictures from Internet.                                               
My love

                                        If on creation morn the king of the heaven
                                        To shrubs and flowers a queen had given,
                                         O, beautiful rose,he had anointed thee,
                                         O, shrubs and flowers the queen to be
                                         The spotless emblem of unsullied truth;
                                         The smile of beauty and glow of youth
                                         The gardens pride,the grace of vernal bowers
                                          The blush of meadows and the eye of flowers
                                         Thy beauties charm the gods above ;
                                          Thy fragerance is the breath of love.
                                                                              SAPPHO
                                        


                                                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                       A rose is a perennial flowershurb or vine of the genus Rosa, within the family rosaceae.that contains over 100 species and comes in variety of colors.most are native to Asia Roses have become synonymous with Valentine's Day and other romantic occasions. The flower is the subject of multiple poems, songs and other art forms that celebrate its beauty, scent and association with intimacy. Roses are very diverse plants that can be found in various colors sizes.      

No comments:

Post a Comment