Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rose refreshes my mind

Its me ,in a flower shop.I was trying to attach two roses with my hair.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         In afternoon or in my leizer period I go to the rose garden and when I see the roses I feel very happy,then my all tierdness goes away.This is a photo when I was visiting in a rose garden.




                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment